Every landlord has one major requirement from his tenant – he always wants his place properly cleaned when the tenant moves out. However, many people don’t have enough time to perform this exhausting and boring task. This is why companies like us exist.
Cleaners Bethnal Green is one of the leading cleaning company in London and offer professional end of tenancy cleaning services which are favored by many landlords. We assure you that our cleaning teams will easily clean up the rented place and your landlord will be glad with the final result.
However, we require some things from our customers. In order for our team to do their job properly, the cleaned property should have hot running water & electricity. You should also defrost and fridges and freezers in advance. We also require one parking space for the company’s vehicle.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Flat
|Three Bedroom Flat
End of Tenancy cleaning takes care of just about any part of the property, but keep in mind that there are some things which it doesn’t include. For example, if you need washing up or laundering, these are services that are not included in the end of tenancy package. You should order separate services if you need that. Here are all the areas which the end of tenancy package covers:
- The outside and inside of dishwasher, washing machine, drawers and cupboards is cleaned
- The sinks are cleaned
- The fridge, microwave and oven are cleaned on the inside and out
- The kitchen surfaces are cleaned
- The floor is mopped
Bathroom and Toilets
- Mirrors and windows are cleaned
- The floors are cleaned and sanitized
- Sanity ware is cleaned and disinfected
- Tiles, bath, sink and showers are cleaned
Bedroom, Living and Dining room:
- The door frames, window ledges, skirting boards and radiators are cleaned
- Hardwood floors are mopped
- Mirrors, furniture and pictures are dusted
We can provide our services on either a daily, monthly, weekly and occasional basis. All of our employees are well trained and have years of experience that allows them to properly do their job. If you need more information, please contact us by phone or e-mail.